Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the librocop?

Options
  • 10-11-2010 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Have they stopped making them or are they out of stock or something? Come back! The library has turned into a circus. Hard to concentrate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

He's still around, but not as much as usual.

I was really mean a while back, and went down to librocop's replacement and told them that the really noisy people who had been told to keep quiet were still being noisy... They did do something about it, but it wasn't the same as librocop...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

He's recharging for the exam period

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I still remember the time i was sitting in the library the first week in December. Librocop was on one of his patrols, and the lad beside me was drinking from the big Pepsi-Max bottles. Librocop proceeded to tell him that only water was allowed in the library, and his response was *pause* ' I'm a diabetic, i need it for the sugar '

*silence*

Librocop apologized.

I really fought the urge to tell them that Pepsi-Max has no sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

wtf is a librocop

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Where was he last week when someone's phone was going off for 5+ minutes in the study area on level 2? :pac: Haven't seen him at all this year, come to think of it... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

wtf is a librocop

when you see him, you'll know...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

My old biology demonstrator is floating around today pretending to be him.

Insisted that I put a still sealed bottle of pepsi in my bag because it's a hazard if it's on my desk...

That cúnt nearly caused me to fail biology because he didn't put the right marks into the spreadsheet (I got A's in every lab, not C's!) and he never told us about tutorials for PBL..... I really really wanted to throw the bottle at him >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Who is librocop? Is it the blonde polish one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

kev9100 wrote: »

Thats ED-209

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Once again what the hell is a librocop??!

• Advertisement

20512662a896818792b568050545l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I have no experience with librocop ever. Its not fair, I feel I am missing a large part of what it means to be in university.

errlloyd wrote: »
    I have no experience with librocop ever. Its not fair, I feel I am missing a large part of what it means to be in university.

I dare ya to go and push him off his chair.

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    I dare ya to go and push it off its docking station.

Fixed that for you

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Fixed that for you

True, but does he not retain his human form until somebody violates library regulations? Then the change happens, ala Transformers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

wtf is a librocop
    kev9100 wrote: »
    Heh...n00bs.

He's off on holidays with Pat Paterson.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Where was he last week when someone's phone was going off for 5+ minutes in the study area on level 2? :pac: Haven't seen him at all this year, come to think of it... :eek:

Pretty sure I was there for this, like literally everyone in the area was looking up for who's it was.

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    True, but does he not retain his human form until somebody violates library regulations? Then the change happens, ala Transformers.

*deep breath* someone is always violating library regulations

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Pretty sure I was there for this, like literally everyone in the area was looking up for who's it was.

With a mad round of applause and cheering when the guy finally came back and turned it off? :pac:

Advertisement