Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancell Imagine Wimax Contract problem!!

• 10-11-2010 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I am now with Imagine Wimax 7M broadband, it is so slow and I called lots of times, the speed is still so bad, and on the phone they said my signal is perfect and they wont sent anyone to my house to check it (they never sort out my speed problem, I always get 1M, at night time I cant even open google, same problem in my friend's house)

So I am gonna swith to Eircom, but the problem is I only got the Wimax for a month, but the contract is 12 months, so there is a 100 euro fee to cancell it, but the speed problem is the company and the product's problem, it's not my problem, I wont pay the 100 euro!

I haven't got the first bill, and I went to the bank to check, but nothing in my direct debit, and they haven't charged my money, but if I cancell it, are they gonna use the direct debit to charge my money??(because they have my bank details)

So can I take out my money from my bank account, and then the banlance is 0 euro, so they cant take the money, can I do that???
    Will they call the Garda?? I am afraid if I refuse to pay, they will do something bad, but the problem is theirs, because they never give me a good product just like the advertisement(better??? cheaper??? install fee 150???? faster????1M?????????)

Could any one help me???

This company is really baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Don't start the same thread in multiple fora.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement