Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aussie rules football dublin

• 10-11-2010 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

is anyone interested in playing aussie rules in dublin?? there is a league in ireland were there are 8 teams playing against each other.. my team name is the dublin demons and we are based in west dublin, we are the reigning ireland champions and are always looking for new players.. we train in the pheonix park on wednesday afternoons and play matches on saturdays during the summer.. if anyone is interested, our facebook is; Dublin Demons: Past and Present Players & Supporters or visit dublin-demons.com or the arfli.com website, or contact preisident david walsh at 0862711263.. come down and have a game and make new friends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

anyone no of one in galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 markfitz72

there is one in galway.. there called the midwest magpies.. go to arfli.com for details of how to get in touch with the team there

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Fr. Jessip

what months does the season start and end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LostAussie

Reigning Ireland champions? I think not. You'll find the current champs are the South Dublin Swans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Does the games go to the schedule? I would be interested in playing next season. I play gaelic and rugby so i should be able for it.

• Advertisement

Do the games go to schedule? I would be interested in playing next season. I play gaelic and rugby so i should be able for it. I should have played in Oz when i was there but decided to play rugby instead. It is a great game to watch and i have always had a massive interest in it.

if you've played gaelic & rugby you'll be more than fine. What do you mean by 'do the games go to schedule'?

When the games list come out at the start of the season, is there ever any reason why they are not played on that date e.g. in gaa our games get called off on a regular bases and get refixed for a different date but in rugby they rarely get refixed. I will be moving back down to Galway soon so i will probably give the team down there a go.

no, the games rarely get refixed. Hope you enjoy it if you give it a go in Galway, good bunch of lads & some good nights out at the Skeff Arms, from what I'm told.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

LostAussie wrote: »
    Reigning Ireland champions? I think not. You'll find the current champs are the South Dublin Swans.

check the date when this was posted... knob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 leftytwoguns

managerman wrote: »
    check the date when this was posted... knob

i'm guessing bouncer then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

any Aussie Rules players interested playing Gaelic Football,our junior b team are still recruiting players,based in Dublin 12,train monday&wednesday nights at 7:30 in Iveagh Grounds,for more details email axelf82@hotmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

Gael85 wrote: »
    any Aussie Rules players interested playing Gaelic Football,our junior b team are still recruiting players,based in Dublin 12,train monday&wednesday nights at 7:30 in Iveagh Grounds,for more details email axelf82@hotmail.com

im sure a few of the lads could be interested, that james gaels? we are looking to recruit for aussie rules this year too, all lads are welcome, no matter what weight or size!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

managerman wrote: »
    im sure a few of the lads could be interested, that james gaels? we are looking to recruit for aussie rules this year too, all lads are welcome, no matter what weight or size!

Yes St James Gaels, Were based in Iveagh Grounds on Crumlin Road

Advertisement