Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

invasion.ie/emerald garrison

• 10-11-2010 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭

hi all,can anyone out there help,im trying to join the star wars "emerald garrison" fan club...i have tried 4 times already and i enter my details correctly each time and i get a message saying my log in has been successful each time but when i try to log on to their forum it wont let me,is there a problem with their site or if any of the founders of this club resd this could you PLEASE contact me at mckeeverdamien344@gmail.com and advise me as to what the problem might be as im really starting to get ticked off with this,thanks:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

They're in the middle of changing their name iirc

they changed their FB anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭television

Tallon wrote: »

any idea when this site/forum will be sorted out,tried it yet again and STILL not working

No idea, did you email them?

will you be at the toys for big boys expo this saturday,maybe i could have a chat with you guys in person instead of trying to log on to the site

No idea, did you email them?
    no.i dont have their email address,are you a member,sorry for last post re toys for big boys...i assumed you are a member,thanks

• Advertisement

No, I aint a member, there should be an email on their site

No, I aint a member, there should be an email on their site
    will have a look again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sam Browne

Hi Television,

Sorry you had some hastle, think the new website was being launched right around the time you were trying to access, try this: http://www.irelandgarrison.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register if you haven't tried since. Or maybe we had a chat at T4BB in the RDS already? Speak soon

Sam

Advertisement