Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a pocket belt for running

Options
  • 10-11-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need to get a running belt with pockets for stuff, not water and gels.
    I run home from work and need to bring keys, phone and a few cards.

I dont need a backpack as I can leave everything else in my locker at work,
    and I dont think I want to run with a backpack.

Thinking of this Chums neo-pocket. Any recommendations for it or another brand.

http://www.running.ie/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=44&idproduct=2000

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

I use an arm-wallet, more like this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Thank Ray. I didn't think of an arm wallet. Sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Tesco has the SIS waist belt, holds about 8 gels and has a pocket big enough for an iPhone sized device and room to spare - about 10yoyos.
    Also JB sports carry the Run365 range which have arm wallets and waist belts - less than €10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Tesco has the SIS waist belt, holds about 8 gels and has a pocket big enough for an iPhone sized device and room to spare - about 10yoyos.

Is it €10 ? I had it in my hand last time there and as there was no price on the shelf got it priced as I was paying for my other stuff. At the time I thought it was too expensive for what it was, pretty sure it was more than €10, or else I was just feeling tight at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Is it €10 ? I had it in my hand last time there and as there was no price on the shelf got it priced as I was paying for my other stuff. At the time I thought it was too expensive for what it was, pretty sure it was more than €10, or else I was just feeling tight at the time.

There or there abouts, you can get it on eBay for less than that, but P&P on top. I wore it in a half and it was barely noticable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement