Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing post, Admins pleas read.

Options
  • 10-11-2010 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

A few nights back I got involved in a topic about a psychic named Maureen
    Quinn. I basically said that I dont believe anyone has psychic powers blah
    blah blah and that if any psychic here would like to prove me wrong I would be
    happy to meet them for a reading and I would treat them in a professional
    manner etc.

Why has this post been removed. I think my post was fair enough and did
    did not warrant removal.

Has there been replies that were out of order added to the tread or was it
    removed because it is true that they are all frauds and did not want to except
    my challenge.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The disappearance of the thread had nothing to do with your post. It was taken down in its entirety by request of the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I would have assumed that everyone knows by now that this forum is ran by the illuminati?

Grimes! Shhhh! Next thing youll be giving away the secret handshake. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

Just goes to prove that some people are really sad. They get caught up in
    all the Mumbo jombo of so called Mystics and Psychics.
    Maybe they are afraid to upset them in case they get cursed.

Senor Willy, just to clarify completely. I have already explained that the posts were removed for reasons that have nothing to do with you, or your agenda. But if you want to get technical, you were off topic. The psychics and mediums sub forum is a place where posters can talk about such things without fear of being attacked or challenged by people like you. So if you do feel the need to issue your challenge or air your views again, please take it to the correct space next time, which is the skeptics forum. Thank you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement