Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facebook trouble Please help !

• 10-11-2010 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

I am in trouble with a facebook group page that i started for a business. In short the main problem is I can no longer access the page with the correct user name and password. Can any one offer advice please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I am in trouble with a facebook group page that i started for a business. In short the main problem is I can no longer access the page with the correct user name and password. Can any one offer advice please.
    Have you tried contacting Facebook?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Yes. E mailed them explaining the problem and received an automated mail to tell me the service was no longer in use and to refer to the common questions asked in the help page .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Moved from the Design forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

really really need help here.. i have lost control of the fan based page for work. it wont accept my e mail or password. the page is still live for people to join but we have no way of getting into the page ourselves to administer it. we can find no way of contacting facebook and have spent literally hours trying to fix this. any ideas at all please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

You refer to both a group and a page, which is it?

How many people have administration rights for the page or group?

Normally you don't need a username password to admin a group. You access it through your personal account. The other option is that you use a Facebook business account but it's not clear from your post what you have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement