Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kalenji: Where to buy?

• 10-11-2010 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy some Kalenji gear and can't seem to find any stockist for it in Ireland. From their site I get redirected to Decathlon online store in the UK and still can't seem to figuire out if ther deliver to Ireland either?? They mention Northern Ireland, but that's it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭dare2be

It would be well worth your while visiting the Belfast store. One of the best, if not thee best sports shops on the island by a long shot! Any amount of Kalenji running gear you want.

Not sure on their postage policy to ROI though as i get everything in store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Thanks, actually never thought of the Belfast store. Thanks for that! Probably be heading up sometime before Christmas at some stage so I guess I'll have to wait until then.

I emailed Decathlon yesterday and they replied with what seemed like a generic ROI enquiry response about how unfortunatly they don't deliver to Ireland but are hoping to expand in the near future.... blah blah blah! No good to me when I want the gear now! :D

If I can't source it elsewhere I think a trip up north may be on the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭dare2be

johnk123 wrote: »
    Thanks, actually never thought of the Belfast store. Thanks for that! Probably be heading up sometime before Christmas at some stage so I guess I'll have to wait until then.

I emailed Decathlon yesterday and they replied with what seemed like a generic ROI enquiry response about how unfortunatly they don't deliver to Ireland but are hoping to expand in the near future.... blah blah blah! No good to me when I want the gear now! :D

If I can't source it elsewhere I think a trip up north may be on the cards.

Just make sure you check stock availability before you make the trip. You can check that by store location AFAIK as no doubt stock will get low in the lead up to xmas from now on in.

Just noticed they have an order online pick up in store type system in operation which could be handy. Cheers dare2be

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭too much trifle

kalenji is decathlons own brand, store in belfat is v. good but still doesnt match their french stores, all their own brand products are excellent value, well worth the trip to n.i. if you get a chance.

• Advertisement

Never knew that! Learning all around me lately! I'm definitely going to try and get to the Belfast store before Christmas anyway. I'm going to Paris for a few days in Feb too so i'll make sure and check out a full store.

On a sidenote how would you guys rate Kalenji? How do you find it in comparison to other gear you use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭SharkTale

johnk123 wrote: »
    Never knew that! Learning all around me lately! I'm definitely going to try and get to the Belfast store before Christmas anyway. I'm going to Paris for a few days in Feb too so i'll make sure and check out a full store.

On a sidenote how would you guys rate Kalenji? How do you find it in comparison to other gear you use?

Hi Johnk123,

I came across Kalenji in a decathlon store in Lisbon several years ago for surf wear top class gear. I have changed direction to running now and can rate their running gear excellent, from socks, gloves, hats, long & short tops, and rain wear, (their sizing seems to be on the large size). I can say you will not be disappointed with the price or quality.

Advertisement