Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dutch Rap!!

• 10-11-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

I dont have a clue what these lads are saying but i can tell you know you don't even need to understand.

The beat, the song and just them in general are all you wanna look and listen to.Video is great too.

check it n enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsTYev-jiII

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

that's pretty damn good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

you know it bro, something different is always good!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I listen to alot of German Hip Hop as well, there is some quality stuff coming from the fatherland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

never heard any german rap.I usually listen to a lot of French rap, some serious talent there.

drop some links of this German rap, always like to hear new things

i can never remember the German lads names.....i'll dig them out later, it's all on my comchuter at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Definition of Dutch Hip Hop - I'm fluent in Dutch and these guys were on cracking form when they did this; basically an Amersterdam-to-the-core response to Big L's "Ebonics".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Really like that track OP. I love hearing rap in other languages and catching one or two random English words in there.

Pretty sure I heard "Muthafúckin Matrix" in there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Really like that track OP. I love hearing rap in other languages and catching one or two random English words in there.

Pretty sure I heard "Muthafúckin Matrix" in there :D

Yup, En je weet dat ik levend space alsof ik in een motherfcuking matrix zit.

Good song though, my favourite line is "Bítches zitten aan me penis!"

lol

They have been out a wile AFAIK.

Advertisement