Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning to shoppers in Ballyvolane - watch your bags!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Fanthomas wrote: »
    I live on Old Youghal Road for four years and have to admit that this place realy had gone to dogs recently.This year my car has been broken into three times,it has never happend before.Only this week two cars have been set on fire.I thinking about same new place.
    It's strange because I'm not seeing that at all (I'm by the barracks) - if anything, it seems that bit safer than when I first moved there (nine years ago - not that I ever found it particularly unsafe).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Top of maaayfieeeld

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

More to do with the slum landlord (we know who we're talking about here) who owns those dumps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

More to do with the slum landlord (we know who we're talking about here) who owns those dumps.

Would they be Victor and Michael, 2 men whos properties should be seized as they are not fit to be leasing flats...

Advertisement