Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I have a review please

Options
  • 10-11-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got a straight suspension on my account with no ban, i feel it was very unfair.

I admit posting about rude info on a bogus seller and being abusive was childish but if you had to travel by bus from Lucan to city center and stand in the cold for 40 mins, to not meet the seller as per his agreement. Im sure you would feel pretty much as i did....

I am truly sorry for breaking house rules. and maybe should have read them fully ( walk before running ).

Ailishm47

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved to Adverts Help Desk

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi there ailishm49,

Can you provide any more details for this as your account is not banned from either boards or adverts from what I can see. I'm sending this back to boards helpdesk as your account is showing as 'pending activation' which means you can only reply there.

Thanks,
    Steve.

Advertisement