Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Framing Service

• 10-11-2010 7:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of an Irish company who provide a servide like Loxley do where you design/order the frame/mount using their software.

I've been looking for a company who have bespoke frame brochures with price lists for clients but haven't been able to find anyone. Loxley do exactly what I am looking for but I'd prefer to use someone local if they had a similar service.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I believe that Frame FX in Phibsborough do bespoke framing. They have a good reputation but I've never had need to use them.

They're in the phone book, but don't think they're online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Steven does custom framing, at the moment (I think) he has a free enlargement with every custom frame ordered. Generally I can get samples from my framer and bring these to a job with a rough idea of what it will cost me, I only bring three different types and two mounts

Advertisement