Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swallow Tattoo Dublin

Options
  • 10-11-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hey, I'm looking to get a traditional swallow tattoo, possibly on my ribs, and I'm just wondering if anyone could recommend the best studio and artist for this? Preferably in Dublin, I don't mind travelling to anywhere not in the city centre either. I have one tattoo already, done in snakebite (can't remember the artist's name) but I'd rather go somewhere else as I found them to be quite expensive for the work done.
    Hopefully someone can help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

It really depends whether you want an old school or a new school swallow. A new school swallow is the cutesy one with the Bambi eyes in case you're wondering. Old school probably Classic Ink, New Skool probably ColourWorks, luckily enough they're in Dublin and around the cornor from one another! Brilliant!
    Re: Snakebite and high prices; working on the presumption that the tat that you have now is fairly small and took probably 15 mins to do and that you were charged somewhere in the region of 80 - 100 euro......thats standard. All places have a minimum charge.

Expect to pay somewhere in the region of €240 for your NS Swallow.

Advertisement