Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Pool Table??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Have you seen this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056083274
    Dont know anything about pool tables but it looks better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Sorry just seen the price.But there was someone selling one for a ton give him a bell and see if it is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

Dosent look great, bit flimsy really, you be better off lookin around for a 2nd hand one, you prob pay the same and get a much better table.. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

If you'd be willing to part with around 4-500 quid you'd get yourself a proper table, you'd only be wasting money buying one of these heaps of ****. I've ordered a Supreme table from the IPA (Irish Pool Association) and I'm getting it for 750 euro at the end of the season.

I play on those tables in the IPA events and I'd pay double to have my own so 750 is a bargain.

Advertisement