Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson's new song - fake?

Options
  • 10-11-2010 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Basically MJ's estate is due to release a new album of previously unreleased songs next month. They uploaded a song from the album on Monday called 'Breaking News' which you can hear for yourself here (It doesn't work on the official website anymore for some reason):

As a big fan I was pretty damn excited to hear this song, and I had no suspicions about it before listening, but after hearing it there's no doubt in my mind that whoever's singing on this track is not Michael Jackson. I'm raging at this, first time we get to hear new stuff in nearly 10 years and it's a scam.

Why would they do this if there's hundreds of unheard, genuine songs to choose from? More importantly, can they get away with this???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

My sentiments exactly.I am sure MJ is in there somewhere but many times it sounds like a fan made tribute!

Advertisement