Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Prices in Chapelizod

Options
  • 11-11-2010 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All, I am currently keeping an eye on the property market and hopefully when the time is right would like to buy in a proximity close to town. Lately we have been looking out around Chapelizod. I was just wondering what type of price range should we expect to pay for a 3 to 4 bed semi d in that area. I have noticed a few 5 bedroom Semi Ds on the market for around 520k which seems fairly expensive in comparison to other parts of town. Please can you tell me if they would be realistic asking prices, and what type of offer would be realistic. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Who knows what's a realistic price these days. We don't have information on selling prices and owners still seem stuck in the mentality that the house down the road sold for xx back in 2007.

One thing about houses in Chapelizod is there are very few of them and alot of people would like to live in the village so that lack of supply/high demand might push the selling price up compared to other areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

There aren't many houses in Chapelizod, most are mansions to be honest there is no value. I've being renting their for the past 30 months, better of renting until something pops up imo. The house I'm renting is up for sale @ 1 million so no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

RasTa wrote: »
    I've being renting their for the past 30 months
    Nice place.

Advertisement