Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

silvercrest cordless phone (aldi/lidl) question

• 11-11-2010 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

anyone know how to turn off the keylock on these phones?
    my aunty has one and locked it accidently, I've searched online but every site i search tries to charge me.

Forgot to say, she lives at the other end of the country, so I cant just pop over and sort it out!!

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Maybe one of the buttons has a key symbol? Press and hold the key button and it's now unlocked is the usual process for cordless phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 m_0hara

Did you ever find out how to unlock your phone - same problem here - thanks!
    anyone know how to turn off the keylock on these phones?
    my aunty has one and locked it accidently, I've searched online but every site i search tries to charge me.

Forgot to say, she lives at the other end of the country, so I cant just pop over and sort it out!!

Thanks.

Advertisement