Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fencing Advice.

Options
  • 11-11-2010 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi,

Just looking for a bit of advice, basically sports club to the rear of my property have doubled the height of some palisade fencing by welding a new panel to the existing one, the issue is my shed forms part of the boundry and they have bolted the shed to the rear of shed wall but all drilled two steel threaded rods through the ridge tiles and into the roof. Resulting in water ingress.

Apart from the planning issue and it now being a 5m fence who would I address this with, the club first or planning enforcement.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

I think you should inform the club this 1st.
    Were you away when they did this? Did they inform you or put up a notice of planning permission to do this?
    If they dont solve it then contact planning permission.
    Make sure you have your own porperty plans to show boardary lines and check/confirm that they overstep their boundary into yours.
    Just my opion.

Advertisement