Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas prezzies for creative techys?

Options
  • 11-11-2010 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hey guys.

I'm looking for some interesting suggestions for presents for creative/techy people. (into print/web/design/media, etc) I'm thinking mostly gadgets, books and DVDs, but it could be anything really.

I'd love to hear some ideas from anyone here.

I guess I'll start with some ideas I had. I hope someone finds them useful...

__

The Smashing Book (By Smashing Magazine)
    Buy-Now.jpeg
    Great little book about website usability, design and aesthetics

-

Director's Series - The Works of Spike Jonze, Chris Cunningham, and Michel Gondry
    51WDAMZ84JL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    I think this would be a cool gift for anyone into video recording/post production. The Michel Gondry one is particularly good.

-

Gorillapod - Very versitile tripods.
    gorillapod.jpg
    I have one of these which I use for a microphone, though they are usually used with cameras. Super little things.

-

Contemporary Graphic Design (Taschen)
    taschen.jpg
    Huge book with something to offer designers at all levels.

Comments

Advertisement