Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Softener - Portarlington

Options
  • 11-11-2010 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi

we are looking to install a water softener in the house as the limescale is ruining everything! Shower is fecked

Does anyone have this and could you give me advice on prices or recommendations for someone to install it?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Hi i just got system off these guys. cost 650 supply and install so far so good difference is unreal!
    http://www.ewtechnologies.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

Thanks a mil for that

I definitely think it would be worth getting in - all the appliances are getting ruined!
    Do you have to do any maintenance with your one, eg buying tablets or filters or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

buy salt once a month costs €7. They recommended that it is serviced annually cost €120 I think. yea the difference could be seen by day 2 of having it. sorry didnt get it done long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mona.lisa

Hi undecided
    How is your softener now any problems?
    I am currently thinking about going ahead with EWT

Advertisement