Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good affordable boots?

Options
  • 11-11-2010 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum, I'm looking to buy a pair of hiking boots and was wondering where in Dublin would be the best place to get a good pair for a reasonable price?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

I'd definitely give great outdoors a look, while they can be a little expensive, they're one of the few outdoor shops around that take care to ensure that the boot fits you correctly.

There's nothing as bad as having a pair of boots and getting blisters from them again because they weren't correctly fitted.

If you want to go the cheaper route try:
    * Capel Camping
    * 53 degrees north
    * TK Maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭keenan110

I'd also recommend Great Outdoors, always great service!
    Ramblers Way on Mary's Street have a large selection of cheap boots, which are worth a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Thanks guys, I ended up going to great outdoors and got myself a nice pair, the staff where very helpful.

Advertisement