Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Quick Charge Kit - Black

• 11-11-2010 11:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get this? It is on Amazon.co.uk but is saying 1-3 months as it's on back order.

It's meant to have been available since the end of September.

Anyone on here working for a games shop who can confirm when it'll be available and in stock?

Thanks...

PS I don't want the white one!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I have the usb one which can charge two controllers at the same time... (it's not the charge as you play kit)
    it's black and yours if you want to it , just cover the postage :)
    I find that the standard batteries for the controller are only 650mAh so I find they barely last for a day's gaming so instead I'm using rechargable 2600mAh in my controller instead.
    It's only in my way and need to make room for the kinect :D

it's somewhat like this..
    34627_350.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    I have the usb one which can charge two controllers at the same time... (it's not the charge as you play kit)
    I find that the standard batteries for the controller are only 650mAh so I find they barely last for a day's gaming so instead I'm using rechargable 2600mAh in my controller instead.

34627_350.jpg

Thanks for the kind offer but I'm just looking for the quick charge kit! I have the play and charge kit already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Sc@recrow wrote: »

34627_350.jpg

i'll take it please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cool..pm me your name+address and I'll check postage costs..light as hell though so can't imagine it being more than €3 or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Hecklar

You can buy the Black Madcatz branded play and charge kit in Gamestop for 15 quid and the battery is way better than those shítty MS original batteries. The cable is a little beefier too. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement