Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anybody heard of..

Options
  • 11-11-2010 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi everyone,
    me again! I posted a thread about eyebrow tattoo and nobody has answered (boooo :( ) Anyways on the internet i've found energy tattoo by victor in dublin that should do them..has anybody heard of them??
    I'd like to know how they work, or anybodies previous experience with them, or of course if you know of anybody who would tattoo eyebrows.

thanks again people

have a great day!
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Have you tried any beauty salons? Maybe they might know more about it.

I've never heard of that tattoo place btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Darkdream

Cookie Jar wrote: »
    Have you tried any beauty salons? Maybe they might know more about it.

I've never heard of that tattoo place btw.

I've tried but I've only found one place that does it (dundrum clinic) and this tattoo guy.. that's why I was looking for some advice, but I'm not having much luck unfortunately..
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Doesn't seem to be much info about it. There's also this clinic
    http://www.hylagen.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭ordinarywoman

`Cosmetic tattooing is very popular in the US, but i've not heard of anyone really doing it here...
    some of the cosmetic surgery places might do it...

Advertisement