Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Girl Who Rolled Her Eyes at Susan Boyle

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

who gives a ****, this ANON cyber stalking **** is ridiculous.
    everyone did the same when she came out FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

In fairness, I wouldn't believe that the girl specifically rolled her eyes at Susan Boyle. I've been to an X Factor audition as an audience member and at the start of the show, they ask the audience to clap, give a standing ovation, look really sad, look really fed up and bored, put your hands up to your ears to block out the bad singing etc etc.

Then later, they edit all those bits in. So you could have someone looking really bored at an audition yet that facial expression was filmed earlier.

That could've happened in this case. They just edited her rolleyes look in later which was filmed at the start.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

That wouldn't surprise me. They do the same with the judges, I remember Charlie Brooker pointing out the same Dannii Minogue clip being used for TWO different auditions. Sloppy editing!
    That girl is not like yer one that put the cat in the wheelie bin or something terrible caught on camera. Sure, who didn't think 'Oh God, another loony tune' when they saw Susan Boyle? (I still do, to be honest!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

If it wasn't for opinions and preconceived notions ike this girl's, Susan Boyle would not have a career. Her whole ugly duckling package is what got people's interest. That's why it was edited that way.

People need to get a ****ing life and leave this girl alone. Hypocrites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BarneyBoy

I couln't agree more.

Very well put :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement