Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milkshakes...

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

RonMexico wrote: »
    Was going to stop for one three times in the past few days. Line out the door each time. Screw that, no milkshake is worth a ten minute wait (or longer).

25 minutes I waited there last Saturday. Ended up missing a bus I was supposed to be getting. Still haven't decided if it was worth it or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I called in the other day and they were busy making small samples which they were giving out for free in the Bank of Ireland 125 O'Connell Street.

The place looks nice and inviting. Too much variety really.

I see this happening a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

Brought my 2 kids in there Saturday and it was well worth it. They can't wait to go in again next week.
    Great tasting milkshakes and a great variety on offer too. The coffee was mucho tasty too...
    One bad point is the size of the waiting area. If the place gets busy at all everyone is up on top of each other. A bigger premises is probably needed I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭elspecia

had one of those Moody Cows yesterday, i got a Turkish and White Hersey...Unreal...num num num num num num num...:D

Apparently Im heading there on Saturday. I like the sound of the Turkish Delight Milkshake. My boring aul missus will probably just ask for a plain vanilla milkshake or some crap.

I'm gonna go mad and treat myself to something really calorie destroying. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭elspecia

Berty wrote: »
    Apparently Im heading there on Saturday. I like the sound of the Turkish Delight Milkshake. My boring aul missus will probably just ask for a plain vanilla milkshake or some crap.

I'm gonna go mad and treat myself to something really calorie destroying. :D

Try the toblerone and mint crisp my mate at one of those and i tasted it and it was good real good :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Went there today and no queue! Fantastic :D

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Think ill open one in cruises street or something, or the crescent, would do mad business!

phill106 wrote: »
    Think ill open one in cruises street or something, or the crescent, would do mad business!

I said it before and I will say it again. Its a fad. It wont last. I was one of those bastards who rode the Juice bar craze and sold one to anybody who would listen and made good money out of it and then boom it was gone.

I forsee the same thing happening. Keep your money under the mattress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Berty wrote: »
    I said it before and I will say it again. Its a fad. It wont last. I was one of those bastards who rode the Juice bar craze and sold one to anybody who would listen and made good money out of it and then boom it was gone.

I forsee the same thing happening. Keep your money under the mattress.

I dont actually have any money. Can i sleep on your money?

• Advertisement

Can you sleep on negative equity these days? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 morningbright

Moody cow is unreal, golden crisp milkshake. lovely. I give it a big recommendation. It got me thinking, something limerick needs are city centre entertainments. When I was a teen we would hang out window shop, go to the cinema, buy milkshakes etc etc. Attracting groups into the centre like that would give the place a bit more of a buzz. Probably not realistic the way things are economically. But places like that are good cause it gives people a reason to go into town rather then the usual shops one would find anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

The place is great. Waiting is annoying now but is fine on the weekend when it isn't packed with the Ard Scoil and Laurel Hill gangs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I think they need a bigger shop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

I think Subways went the same way...

Advertisement