Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kid Cudi- Man on the Moon II

• 11-11-2010 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭

Just got this album, and I gotta say, pretty dissapointing.

I thought Man on the Moon I was great. Very dark and atmospheric. And I liked the fact that he rapped about topics you rarely hear about. Loneliness, paranoia, all topped up with some experimental and wild production. The whole package made it one of the most interesting hip hop albums I've heard.

This album however is a very mixed bag. Great moments are peppered throughout the album, but half the songs are just unimaginative or half baked.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Ahser Kuchin
    Erase Me
    Revo Fev
    Mojo so Dope

Only songs that stand out for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

I see what your saying, but give it a chance. I thought the same when I got it but there is some good songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bob5666

love this album

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Some great tracks, and certainly better than his debut, but yeah, not exactly a classic. Imo his best release so far is Dat Kid From Cleveland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Edgehead

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Some great tracks, and certainly better than his debut, but yeah, not exactly a classic. Imo his best release so far is Dat Kid From Cleveland.

Seriously? Or do you mean AKNC?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

Edgehead wrote: »
    Seriously? Or do you mean AKNC?

I think he is on about a kid named cudi....

Seen cudi live on monday at the melkweg, was brilliant live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I absolutely cannot stand 'Erase Me', i like and all that he tried to mix in a little bit of rock but the hook is awful and it's just an extremely boring song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Any world tour planned for him I wonder? fu*kin awesome he is

Advertisement