Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo redo

Options
  • 11-11-2010 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

hey guys! i've been looking to get a tattoo redone since..well since the day i got it really :(.. was a bit hasty in getting quite a large tattoo on my thigh and it needs to be completely redone...it's flowers, supposedly orchids.. with shading in the background, detail needs to be added and shading redone.its pretty amateur as it is..any suggestions? any artists with experience in redoing floral designs? and also any idea of a rough price? i was told what it have would cost 350/400 usually because of the size but i paid 150.

any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

If you could post a pic it would be of help but off the top of my head Jani in Artcore would be my choice. If its an anyway good sized tat you'll be looking around 300. Just for future reference, large tattoos dont cost €150.
    Dont think I'm being an a$$ here, but you paid 150 and you say you werent happy with the tattoo pretty much from day 1, that should tell you something. Hope the new tattoo works out better.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dibi

i know i know :o i was naive excited bout getting it done and a few friends had got stuff done by him and they were nice..so he was deals for people spreadin the word cause he was new i town.. but i did ask to look at his other stuff and they all seemed pretty well done but they were pretty old school tattoos, not much highlighting or anything...just simple outlines and stuff, what i wanted was detailed and elegant..ANYWAY doesnt matter :D..looking forward to getting it redone anyway...so where's artcore?? dublin? i'm in Galway at the minute but it isnt a problem to pop over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Artcore is in Dublin, on the Southside and just up from Brown Thomas (if that helps) here's a link to Janis work, I would ring ahead to book a slot, it may not be necessary but just in case:
    http://www.myspace.com/janitattoos/photos

Advertisement