Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Few Shots CnC

• 11-11-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

dublin_cp_by_superflyninja-d31y0pn.jpg

grunge_by_superflyninja-d32lw5l.jpg

dublin_cp2_by_superflyninja-d320ea1.jpg
    lines_104_by_superflyninja-d31y9ae.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I really like these.

Was the 3rd one out the window of the luas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Really like them too, I would straighten the first according to the line on the right hand side.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

second one is the best; 1 and 3 don't do anything for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Tallon wrote: »
    I really like these.

Was the 3rd one out the window of the luas?

all were from the upper deck of a 65b on the way to citywest!

thanks for the other replies ladses.

(Ps the second shot of the shutter is a bit of a manip. It the same layer but flipped horizontally and vertically and then merged)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Great shots!! #1 stands out a mile to me, I love the symmetry and tone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

really like the first one.
    The others not so much.

Advertisement