Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"living quarter" furniture..Is this company liquid??

Options
  • 11-11-2010 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Bought furniture from this company recently.

No delivery, no return calls. Main office phone switched off...

:mad::mad::mad:.

Be warned!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

foret wrote: »
    Bought furniture from this company recently.

No delivery, no return calls. Main office phone switched off...

:mad::mad::mad:.

Be warned!

according to CRO still going. Maybe call out to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

I know the original post is very old - but this company are now gone from Cornmarket and I know of at least one person who paid a deposit and has not received their order. Their website states that they are going to continue to trade on the internet - but emails sent to them regarding the non appearance of the goods and a request for the return of the deposit are not being answered :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

They moved from Cornmarket down to Francis St about a year ago but I noticed that the new premises is up for let for the last couple of months. I'm not surprised to be honest because this type of operation was doomed the moment IKEA opened. If they're continuing to take deposits while insolvent it's a criminal matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Taken from their website
    Due to the current difficult economic conditions Living Quarters have closed its showrooms on Francis street. We will continue to trade on-line from our website which we are currently updating. All products on our website are available to order and usually take 2/3 weeks. Payment is on delivery when you,the customer,are satisfied with your purchase. If you have any queries please contact us by email at info@living-quarters.ie or on 087 2514364.

If they are not responding to your queries, then write a registered letter to the parent company, Ideal Way Limited (obtained via http://www.whoislookup.ie/whois.phpwhoislookup.ie). In the letter, give them a set period of time in which to respond to your queries, otherwise you will be going to the Small Claims Court.
    domain: living-quarters.ie
    descr: IDEAL WAY LIMITED t/a Living Quarters
    descr: Body Corporate (Ltd,PLC,Company)
    descr: Corporate Name
    admin-c: ABL955-IEDR
    tech-c: AAM456-IEDR
    renewal: 29-July-2011
    nserver: ns.blacknightsolutions.com
    nserver: ns2.blacknightsolutions.com
    source: IEDR

person: Michael Manning
    nic-hdl: ABL955-IEDR

person: Blacknight.ie Hostmaster
    nic-hdl: AAM456-IEDR

http://www.cro.ie/search/CompanyDetails.aspx?id=230119&type=C"]CRO gives the registered address of Ideal Way Limited as
    LIVING QUARTERS
    KILCARRIG
    BAGENALSTOWN
    CO. CARLOW

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭foret

products on our website are available to order and usually take 2/3 weeks.

After 9 weeks i gave up.

Difficult and evasive to deal with.

Caveat emptore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement