Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good sales & marketing course?

• 11-11-2010 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi folks,

Ive been working in sales for a few years but i am now unemployed so looking to do some training.
    Does anyone know a good sales and marketing course in Dublin? i have found a few on the internet in dbs etc,but im wondering what courses an employer might look at favourably, or if anybody has attented a sales and marketing course and found it very good please let me know.

Looking to do college part time as i hope to get work soon,any help would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭HelenT

DIT run a good one. As far as I remember they were FAS sub'd. Here is a link http://www.dit.ie/hothouse/businessleaders/developmentprogrammes/saleswise/

Good luck!

The best sales training I ever got was with a door to door company I worked for when I left college. The company was cobra whom Im sure a few people are familiar with. Absolute disaster of a company in terms of how they run things and how they brainwash you, but the sales training I got in the first two weeks was second to none. It gave me the base to set up my own business based around sales. They will teach you all the fundamentals, practical application, and you wouldnt have to pay for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

Hi, I found the Digital Marketing diploma from the Digital Marketing Institute to be good - for me, but you'd want to go that way in your career.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ronald01

Jonny C wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Ive been working in sales for a few years but i am now unemployed so looking to do some training.
    Does anyone know a good sales and marketing course in Dublin? i have found a few on the internet in dbs etc,but im wondering what courses an employer might look at favourably, or if anybody has attented a sales and marketing course and found it very good please let me know.

Looking to do college part time as i hope to get work soon,any help would be great.

Thanks
    It’s a very smart decision that you have taken, to take up online marketing course, nice to hear. Internet is a very huge platform to market our products and services. I would suggest you to search in internet for good online marketing courses, you will find lot of options to choose from, but make sure that you select the best one.

Advertisement