Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBNA online banking changes....

Options
  • 11-11-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Not really impressed with the changes, was happy enough with the old style. It was plain, but simple and it worked imho. Any thoughts on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Bring back the old one. I dont know why conpanys do stuff like this. Its harder to navigate now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Apparently its new and improved!

Its too squashed together on the main page, all the figures are real close.

Login_Masthead.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

"improvements based on your feedback"
    no, no i don't think so.

"new intuitive site navigation"
    no, no i don't think so.

"simple easy to follow site content"
    no, no i don't think so.

"improved by you. delivered by us"
    no, no i don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Davy wrote: »
    Not really impressed with the changes, was happy enough with the old style. It was plain, but simple and it worked imho. Any thoughts on it?

It does give a tiny bit more information, but nothing they could not have done with the old site..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just remembering now that their was a customer survey sent to me a little while back. I never did it, but I wonder was this a reason for some of the changes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement