Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LA Noire

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Can people who got the game early avoid talking about what happens in it until tomorrow. Thanks :)

And the killer is...................
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

joker87 wrote: »
    anyone know are there any midnight launches in dublin??

Don't know but Gamestop in St Stephens Green are opening at 8 am tomorrow morning.

Also if anyone is short a game for the trade in 3 games and pay €3 deal in Gamestop, CEX had a few copies of far cry 2 on the xbox for €7 when I was there yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Out of curiosity what dlc are HMV doing ? Is it the same as gamestop or is it "The Naked City" ? Annoying that both sets of DLC has achievements but good also as it will mean it's offered for sale sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

calex71 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity what dlc are HMV doing ? Is it the same as gamestop or is it "The Naked City" ? Annoying that both sets of DLC has achievements but good also as it will mean it's offered for sale sooner rather than later.
    I think it's a stat boosting Hat. But I cant be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ghouldaddy

Anyone know if Tesco will be stocking this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

calex71 wrote: »
    It's a special gun from what I seen in Kilkennys hmv.
    Has some weird name, but it's definately not any extra missions

Ok mods, lock all la noire threads, some tit always forgets to add a spoiler tag :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Of course they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 airgilbert

I preordered with express postage and it's still not here, is there any chance it'll still come? :(

ShaneU wrote: »
    Of course they will.

Fantastic , Midnight purchase so.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

So glad I'm not working tomorrow! Cant wait to play this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    So glad I'm not working tomorrow! Cant wait to play this!
    You work for a bank, hardly consider that working! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,003 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Bout 3 hours in and no problems for me with the 360 version, thoroughly enjoying it. Finding it hilarious when i get a line of questioning wrong as the reactions are brilliant.
    Still no e-mail from gamestop with the codes but not too fussed over that right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Leopardi

Still trying to decide which version to get. Does anyone have any more links on PS3 v360 comparisons/contrasts?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Dammit, coming through town and say a guy with an LA Noire sandwich board from GAME pointing down to their Dawson Street shop. Thought the street date had been broken, but it was just to encourage pre-orders, which is daft seeing as it's out tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 joker87

ghouldaddy wrote: »
    Fantastic , Midnight purchase so.

which tesco sells them at midnight?both my local ones always say oh we wil put them out at about 8 when whoevers in charge of them comes in.....annoyin!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭amjon.

Anywhere in Dublin selling early?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Leopardi wrote: »
    Still trying to decide which version to get. Does anyone have any more links on PS3 v360 comparisons/contrasts?
    Not sure if this was posted before, but I think it's a pretty good comparison: http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-l-a-noire-screenshot-comparison/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

My gamestop order arrived. :)

joker87 wrote: »
    which tesco sells them at midnight?both my local ones always say oh we wil put them out at about 8 when whoevers in charge of them comes in.....annoyin!

The Tesco in Claire Hall in Dublin will sell you the games at midnight, might have to ask a staff member to get the game for you if its not on the shelf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 joker87

ghouldaddy wrote: »
    The Tesco in Claire Hall in Dublin will sell you the games at midnight, might have to ask a staff member to get the game for you if its not on the shelf.

thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 airgilbert

so has anyone got there's recently? I've ordered loads of stuff from Gamestop and always get it a day early with express postage, I hope this comes today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

airgilbert wrote: »
    so has anyone got there's recently? I've ordered loads of stuff from Gamestop and always get it a day early with express postage, I hope this comes today :D
    Still waiting for mine. Although I dont think it would arrive this late. I chose regular delivery from Gamestop. Are there some people who are getting their games couriered to them even though they only paid for regular delivery?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Still waiting for mine. Although I dont think it would arrive this late. I chose regular delivery from Gamestop. Are there some people who are getting their games couriered to them even though they only paid for regular delivery?

Seems to be,I'm ordering from gamestop online from now on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

1. LA Confidential is a fantastic flick!

2. yer all bastards for getting the game before me!

If Gamestop start selling this early please post on here. If not, i'll be waiting outside their door at 9.30 tomorrow! working nights this weekend so have to spend as much time playing it tomorrow.

Enjoy the game lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Is the soundtrack download the full official soundtrack or just a few songs from it?

I ordered a few pre owned games from Gamestop and they have all arrived by courier even though I picked normal delivery. I picked express delivery for L.A Noire though and it arrived today at 3pm.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Is the soundtrack download the full official soundtrack or just a few songs from it?

24 tracks on it.

Woka123 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have to sign for the gamestop pre order (priority) or will they just post it through the door?

Yeah you have to sign for express.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Check out the Gamestop comp from their FB site, if i had a 40's costume i actually would do this!

GameStop LA Noire Comp! Pick up LA Noire tomorrow at GameStop, dressed in LA Noire 40's style! - Get photo taken with staff member in store and post here on our wall! The best costume will win Kinect,XBOX 360 250GB Console, LA Noire on 360 and LA Confidential on DVD! Judges decision is final. No cash alternative. Must be over 18 to enter. Closing date for entry 5pm 20th May.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Johner wrote: »
    Yeah you have to sign for express.

If an post deliver it you don't but if a courier delivers like in your case you do.

Advertisement