Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verbatim DL Discs

Options
  • 11-11-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where's the cheapest place to buy Verbatim DVD DL discs in Ireland? their cheap overseas (25e for a 25 pack on play.com but they won't deliver to Ireland) but they are awfully dear on the irish e-tailers I have checked.

cheers,

Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Not really a thread suited to console modding as it's nothing specific to modding.

Anywho - JustMedia.ie have the 25-tub for €28 - €7 delivery in Ireland or free if you spend more than €49.99 :) I bought from Discs.ie before but they screwed me on DVD-R's before so I won't buy from them again - Taiyo Yuden top of the line DVD-Rs.. except they had to be fakes because I ended up with 45-50 coasters out of 100.

Nierle.de is where I bought in bulk from the last time as they worked out cheapest. Then again I was getting 100 DVD+R DLs, 200 DVD-Rs and 100 CD-Rs :) You're looking for the media code MKM...003 on the Nierle site :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 onelessprob

Was looking for the Verbatim DLs myself a few weeks ago. Looked in PC World and Maplins, were both e39.99 for 10 pack. I was shocked by the price.

I found lad on ebay (http://myworld.ebay.ie/jc_tech_accessories) based in the Navan Road sells them for e12. Ordered them, delivered in 3 days, exactly the same! They must be working on huge margins in the big shops if your man is still making money selling at a third of the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Ebay is great for these, i get a 25 pack for about 26 euro delivered, there with me in about 3 days from the uk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

This thread has my approval anyways, lets just remember to keep it clean :)

I have a pack of 50 Dual layers if someone is interested (they are not verbs). They are these ones if im not mistaken. Pm me if interested. I actually have a few packs of DVD-Rs if anyone is interested also. I would possible be willing to trade for stuff :)

Look out for fake verbs on ebay, i dont know how to look out but i guess just make sure feedback is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Amazon ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

https://www.justmedia.ie/p-2105-x-layer-dvdr-dl-25-pack.aspx have used of 20 packs of these no coaster,s at all great buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

justmedia must be making a fortune!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

lol:D:D:D

Advertisement