Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domino's is a RIP OFF!! PIZZA DUB 7??

Options
  • 11-11-2010 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hows it going folks, im an avid pizza fan and i just moved to dub 7, looking for a decent pizza delivery place. I have to admit domino's is nice but its well over priced and its like the pizza's are coming off a production line with no love going into them.... so suggestions please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Independent Pizza Co. in Drumcondra.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nyom, but alas they don't deliver. Worth going out and walking to - bit of fresh air will do you a power of good. :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Dominos do some decent deals online in fairness, any size pizza for 12 euro for example

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Dominos do some decent deals online in fairness, any size pizza for 12 euro for example

No deal like that on my online dominos :(

No deal like that on my online dominos :(
    Deals -> Cyber crazy deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

jaysusake wrote: »
    pizza's are coming off a production line with no love going into them

You really want love going into your pizzas? Well I've heard a few rumours about Abrakebabra mayonise, but not pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Can't go wrong there :D

Deals -> Cyber crazy deal

just double checked, definitely not there, damn!

Odd, maybe just for certain ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Not there for me either, though the local branch is doing any large for 15 which isn't bad.

Anyway, paying fullprice for domino's is stupid, order a pizza and a few sides to add up to just over 30 and tell them about the voucher you have for 50% off on orders over 30 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Try pizza max in cabra.Great value, especially if you have one of their "any size for 9euro" vouchers:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Thread title is a bit misleading. Two for Tuesday.... Any pizza any size 12 euro online. Hardly a rip off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Pizzas are a rip-off full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Mizzoni in Dorset St/ Phibsboro is nice

Advertisement