Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas II You

Options
  • 11-11-2010 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Right Guys Here is my Problem....

Mariah Carey's New Christmas album 'Merry Christmas II You' is set for release in Ireland on the 12th of November (Tomorrow)

Here is link to Universal Music Ireland http://www.umusic.ie/artists/info.php?cat=m&ID=75

Anyway where can I buy this tomorrow? Will Shops have it in stock? I really want it, been waiting ages for it to be released! :(:(

Any Help would be very welcome :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Unless someone who works in a music shop replies, you'll have to assume it might be available tomorrow, if it's launched in Ireland tomorrow then I can't see why not. Best to check out different shops in the morning/afternoon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

star-pants wrote: »
    Unless someone who works in a music shop replies, you'll have to assume it might be available tomorrow, if it's launched in Ireland tomorrow then I can't see why not. Best to check out different shops in the morning/afternoon :)

Thanks for the reply Star-Pants !!!
    I am spending all day tomorrow walking around Dublin looking for it !! Beats going to college :rolleyes: !! Ill let ye know if i find it haha :)

Advertisement