Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S Froyo

Options
  • 11-11-2010 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Anyone know when 3 mobile will be offering the froyo 2.2 update?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

No idea but it'll be rolled out everywhere by the end of the month, It's already been released in the UK so we can't be far behind,

You can keep and eye here
    http://twitter.com/samsungukmobile
    or
    http://forumuk.samsungmobile.com/ForumThreads.aspx?ForumID=6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

The icon for Froyo download just appeared on my sons htc desire today. I know it not Galaxy but its on 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The desire update was released a few weeks ago. The galaxy that 3 have isn't to far off 2.2 as it already has some of 2.2 features built in like mobile ap(turns the phone into a mifi).
    It's the GPS fix i'm after, couldn't care less for 2.2 only that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

The desire update was released a few weeks ago. The galaxy that 3 have isn't to far off 2.2 as it already has some of 2.2 features built in like mobile ap(turns the phone into a mifi).
    It's the GPS fix i'm after, couldn't care less for 2.2 only that.

I read on another post it was released on three a few weeks ago but was stopped by google because it had issues. Seems its ready now.

My young lad was watching for the update every day and it only appeared back today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement