Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nightlife in londonderry.

Options
  • 12-11-2010 12:34am

im a student who has just moved to limavady recently( a town just outside of derry) and im dissapointed with the nightlife here..
    normally i would travel to kellys in portrush or sugar in derry as its the only places ive been recommended so,but i havent enjoyed either of them.

ive been hoping to go to the nerve centre recently to see erol alkan or even fight like apes.
    im interested mainly in all genres of music(-electro,trance mainly.also indie ),apart from the usual chart music i hear in kellys or sugar.

any suggestions

Comments

fine!if you prefer derry!...jheesh

im from letterkenny:pac:..ya really cant get any better than there??:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Try going to town.

i agree..ive noticed since i moved up here the nights are ****e compared to letterkenny,
    went to sugar lastnight.wasted pile of money trying to get wasted cos its sucha bin..and there was nowhere else open:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Ruu wrote: »
    Try going to town.

Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,165 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Well for a start any one over 15 going to sugar is bad

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Senna wrote: »
    Go to Letterkenny, everywhere in the north is a hole.

It's actually Kenny, letters are something you put in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

After Hours -> Derry forum

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Right lads/lassies. You are no longer posting in AH. This has been moved to the Derry forum where we do things a little differently. If any of you feel like answering the OP's question re nightlife then feel free to do so.

Any more off topic posts will end up badly (for you)

Dont say you weren't warned.

• Advertisement

did any of you happen to notice i used "londonderry" and "derry" in the post

fenian assholes,does it matter which one i use?

_ratm wrote: »

Infraction given. Any more inflammatory comments will result in a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

havent been out in derry in a few years, but my old haunts were the dungloe, the gweedore, masons and sardinos....all were good spots for live music :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

_ratm wrote: »

Yep was gonna help until i saw this now you can just go and.....well you can figure the rest out yourself :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Which one?
    Either London or Derry. The op seems confused.Seems to think he lives just outside London.And Derry.At the same time.

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    Either London or Derry. The op seems confused.Seems to think he lives just outside London.And Derry.At the same time.
    Warning given and thread locked as its old new now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement