Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracker Mortgage - Mortgage Holiday

Options
  • 12-11-2010 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quick question. I'm taking parental leave for a few weeks early next year as our first baby is on the way.

I have a tracker mortgage and I dont want to change any element of my mortgage terms.. i.e. I dont want to lose the tracker.

Theres a facility to take a 1, 2 or 3 month mortgage holiday. I'd like to take the 2 month option, but only if the terms of the tracker dont change.

If I take a payment holiday as agreed with the bank, would that effect my tracker?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

it shouldn't but just to be sure, ask them. If they confirm that all is well, then write to them confirming your conversation with the named person, just to be doubly doubly sure

Advertisement