Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Caravan

• 12-11-2010 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

I know its not a caravan forum but there isnt one, so i thought id ask here.
    Looking for first caravan, probably 4 berth max and not looking at spending too much money.
    Whats a good brand to look for?
    Appart fron donedeal.ie, buyandsell.ie etc etc where else should i look, anyone recomed a certain dealer?
    cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

As luck would have it, there's one on your doorstep. http://www.wexford-caravans.com but they are appointment only

I would suggest have a look around a dealership to get a feel for what a caravan does and doesn't have, and what you think you might and might not need. It will also give you a feel for prices, so when you go onto somewhere like donedeal you know what you are looking for.

Be mindful of damp and rot in the wall of the caravan though.

Advertisement