Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how big is your group?

Options
  • 12-11-2010 3:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

mine is about 50 people but my core group is probably about 15 of us...wbu? theyre either friends in my estate or friends from school. they are the mates who do go to gaffs cinema out on nights out watever

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

h8scobes wrote: »
    mine is about 50 people but my core group is probably about 15 of us...wbu? theyre either friends in my estate or friends from school. they are the mates who do go to gaffs cinema out on nights out watever

My... "group"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭h8scobes

ye like group u hang out with

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I only have about 5/6 really close friends. Everybody else are just people I get on with very well.

I'm not sure how people can have 15 in a group - that seems odd to me.

My group is of order 808017424794512875886459904961710757005754368000000000.

;)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_group

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Pygmalion wrote: »
    My... "group"?

NIGGAH WUT?! SCOBE BE TALKIN YO.

tah fúck is this group crap...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Pointless "popularity contest" thread is pointless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement