Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XMAS EXAMS

• 12-11-2010 4:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

i need advice on what comes up in

INTO TO QUANTIVE ECONOMICS
    ..TO MICROECONOMICS
    MACROECONOMICS
    ECONOMICS AND SOCIETY

MISSED 3 OF MY MIDTERM EXAMS :O

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Christmas exams are different everywhere.
    Some places don't do them at all for exam classes as the mocks follow so soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

I'll top this for anyone going to be doing them

French and English 1 today.

French went fine, English destroyed my faith in the subject i have come to love. I just had a massive what if that happened in my leaving cert. I'm pretty sure i answered them all very well. I didn't get to show what i considered to be me in my writing. It was 4 comps and some bad B parts. The essay choices were horrible too and all based off what was going on in the comps. Very poor if very few of them appealed to you.

Ended up writing about breakfast television :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Most popular frequently asked chapters and questions for economics:

Microeconomics
    1)Demand
    2)Supply
    3)Elasticity
    4)One of the four Market Structures.

Macroeconomics
    1)Government & the economy
    2)National Income
    3)The factors of production

Also don't neglect the history of economic thought it's rarely a full question but nearly always comes up!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Gordon Gecko

For Economics prep Macro as much as you can the papers are becoming increasingly macro-heavy

Advertisement