Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fans of the Reverand Maynard James Keenan

Options
  • 12-11-2010 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Some say he sings like a chick, some say he is the king of the Emos, me personally I think the mans a genius!. Which is why I think we should have a thread for all things Tool, APC and Puscifer. :D

To kick it off:

Shandi's Addiction:
    Maynard James Keenan (Tool), guitarist Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave), bassist Billy Gould (Faith No More), and drummer Brad Wilk (Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave). What a lineup :eek:

Dr. Love

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Whoever says he's the king of the Emos I will stab their eyes out with a key. Billy Gould? I'm going to have a piece of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Oh God.... What are you doing?! No! That's not right. *cries*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Oh God.... What are you doing?! No! That's not right. *cries*

:D

You're gonna hate me for saying this, but I reckon its better than the original cherub :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jem_

Feelgood wrote: »
    :D

You're gonna hate me for saying this, but I reckon its better than the original cherub :pac:

There's no point to be better than somebody just be yourself and make your own mistakes :D
    Hate covers in general I mean you can cover your favourite band if you want to learn from them or you want to go buskin or you just can't create your own art but if your name is Maynard James Keenan and you have your own great projects so no sympathy for that. :p

Advertisement