Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Gaming study

Options
  • 12-11-2010 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

Dear Student,

My name is Robin Deegan and I am currently completing a PhD in the computing department of CIT focusing on the use of mobile devices. As a part of the research for my work I plan to run a short experiment to try to measure the affect mobile gaming has on cognitive processing.

This will take place within the Bishopstown campus.

For this experiment we need 100 students to take part. The experiment is totally anonymous and no personal details will be stored or used.
    Each session will last 15 minutes and we can facilitate 5 students at a time so if a group wants to attend together this is fine also. There are no prerequisites for this study - all you have to do is turn up.

It is planned to run the experiment in 25 minute time slots between @1.05pm, 1.30pm, 5.05pm and 5.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays during November from the 8th to 30th.

All students that participate will be entered in an open draw with prizes from the Apple iTouch, iPod, and iPod shuffle range.

If interested please contact Robin Deegan @ robin.deegan @ mycit.ie with your name and 2 preferred time slots.

Kind Regards,
    Robin Deegan

Wanna win this prize? just turn up and play some games for me ;)
    best-deal-on-itouch.jpg

Advertisement