Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to accept a payment via paypal?

Options
  • 12-11-2010 9:51am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Apologies, I have no idea which forum this should go on.

I remember once someone gave me their email address and I made a paypal payment to them. How do I set this up? Do I have to pay for this extra facility?

Really need to get this sorted asap so I can get paid! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭EoghanConway

Log in to your paypal account, go to "Request Money", enter the other persons email address and wait for the money to roll in. There are fees for receiving money, check the paypal website for exact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

You can just give them the email address associated with your paypal account and that's what they use. You can also add more emails if you so desire..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Thanks to you both! Got it sorted. Damn buggers in paypal took a chunk of course. Oh well, just have to try earn some more coppers.

Advertisement