Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simon and Oscar (Ocean Colour Scene) Irish Tour

Options
  • 12-11-2010 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I'm going to the Offaly gig myself and maybe the gig in Navan as well. Just interested to see if anyone else is heading to see them. They played Kilkee two years ago (I think) which was the last time I seen them. Great gig and I can't wait for December 10th.

http://www.oceancolourscene.com/tours

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

This is the Mosley Shoals Tour right?
    Is Steve Craddock not playing with them anymore!?!?!
    MADNESSS!!! :eek:

EDIT: I see, there doing a December side tour themselves, Doubt I'd go to that, especially been as the real band are playing soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I didn't hear about this. Anyone know if theres tickets left for Navan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

No Dublin date? What gives?!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

niallo24 wrote: »
    No Dublin date? What gives?!

It's great isn't it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

It's great isn't it :D

Yea, its brilliant, cos thats where the overwhelming majority of their irish fanbase live.

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

Ocean Colour Scene... Navan... throw in a dose of diarrhea and that's pretty much the ultimate nightmare scenario.

Think I'll hold on for the Cast reunion :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Darkwhite

Ocean Colour Scene... Navan... throw in a dose of diarrhea and that's pretty much the ultimate nightmare scenario.

Think I'll hold on for the Cast reunion :pac:

cast reformed about 6months ago did they not?

Advertisement