Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get the hardy bucks

Options
  • 12-11-2010 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you could tell me how i could get the hardy bucks series. I really wasn't to watch this without going onto youtube.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

the dvd of the series is available in shops so how about buying it???!!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

There is an RTÉ DVD coming out in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

You can buy the dvd! Dont be a stinge like

The old you-tube episodes are better anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Ricochet69

im not a stinge, i just didnt think it was out on dvd. I have no problem paying for shows especially Irish ones. Is there any way of legally (paying) for downloading it. I hate DVD's they dont work well with my setup at home.

also is it actually in shops now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Ya, I saw it on the shelves of hmv last weekend in galway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Sorry slightly off topic, i seen them filming in castletown last night. I think they were filming for a christmass special.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

They were looking for extras on their facebook lately, could have been it.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Sorry slightly off topic, i seen them filming in castletown last night. I think they were filming for a christmass special.

Where is Castletown?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Philsopher

Swinford.

You sure you're from Mayo? :P

The bucks were filming in melletts pub last night.

• Advertisement

Its now snowing in castletown and the bucks are now filming in the square.:cool:

Ricochet69 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you could tell me how i could get the hardy bucks series. I really wasn't to watch this without going onto youtube.

Thanks

RTE have it for sale now on their website, here's the link: http://www.buy4now.ie/rte/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=1297&loc=P&catid=7.7

Advertisement