Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo in Celbridge

• 12-11-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭

was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this place. do they have good artists or are they diabolical? am looking to get another tattoo done soon (just before or just after christmas) and i need to talk to an artist about the design first.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

While I most certainly wouldnt go to a studio just because they're down the road from me, the studio in Celbridge looks pretty decent, the tattoos on display here: http://www.myspace.com/moonlight_ink/photos/4299225#{"ImageId":4299225}
    look good and look brilliant by tattoo-studio-outside-the-city-centre standards. Pics 6 / 9/ 16/ 18 / 22/ 28 / 38 / 39 all worth a look.

Advertisement