Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Grate Westside

Options
  • 12-11-2010 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere in Westside that sells fire grates please. Trying to avoid the trip to Woodies!!

Thanks,
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Higgins' in Shantalla (Shantalla Road opposite the junction with Maunsells Road).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

Hi Carmex,

What size fireplace is it? I have one that I never used. It's in my shed gathering dust. I think fireplaces are generally 16, 18 or 20 inches. I think the grate I have is for a 16". You do mean the cast iron thing that the coals sit onto do you? You can have it if it's any good to you...and I'm in Westside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Hi Carmex,

What size fireplace is it? I have one that I never used. It's in my shed gathering dust. I think fireplaces are generally 16, 18 or 20 inches. I think the grate I have is for a 16". You do mean the cast iron thing that the coals sit onto do you? You can have it if it's any good to you...and I'm in Westside :)

I <3 this forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭carmex21

I <3 this forum...

tee, hee, hee....:D

Thanks a mill for the posts and Tristenpeter thanks for the offer. The chimney sweep dude is here and he actually has some in his chimney sweep man van :)..handy or what? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

Very handy but I'd say you will have to shell out for them :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement