Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odds of this being a good idea are....

Options
  • 12-11-2010 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

........?

Short version: I have a surgical scar the length of my back <scoliosis surgery> and was pondering the wisdom of a tattoo of a zipper the length of it. Anyone have any thoughts as to tattooing over a surgical scar?

I have a bad case of "smart ass" genes...I thought this'd be funny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

The problem i have with joke tattoos is that jokes are only funny once (if then), you wouldn't tell the same joke every day would you? I don't actually know how it would turn out on scar tissue, probably not great?
    Each to their own, but it wouldn't be my cup of tea at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭AWard

The problem i have with joke tattoos is that jokes are only funny once (if then), you wouldn't tell the same joke every day would you? I don't actually know how it would turn out on scar tissue, probably not great?
    Each to their own, but it wouldn't be my cup of tea at all!

Good point, hadn't thought that far ahead.

Advertisement