Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist and Drummer needed for Metal Band

Options
  • 12-11-2010 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm looking for a guitarist, two actually. And a mental metal Drummer. Starting up a band in Dublin, influences like Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, Lacuna Coil, Annihilator... Mainly thrash / power metal / EPIC metal!! Plenty of guitar vs keyboard melodies, solos and out and out power/ heavy thrash riffing.
    So far we've got two singers lined up - a girl from Slovakia, graduated as an Opera singer, definaley into her metal. And a guy who can do falsetto, growl, and a few other techniques. Guitars for me are the biggest part though. I myself play keys, been playin for over 10 years.
    If you're interested I'm livin in Temple Bar, and I spend a lot of time out in the Loretto Abbey in Rathfarnham - the massive mansion thing. :pac:
    My email alanj@live.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pyroonkeys

bump^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭evil-yoda

hey! i play guitar, and am into the same kind of music! gonna send a PM as well as this ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pyroonkeys

bump^

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

Hi there ,

I'm more into blues rock myself but may be intrested in this .

Only metal I really listen to is Sabbath (Love em) , Dio , Motorhead , Saxon , and sometimes Metallica and maiden

• Advertisement
Advertisement